Everyone enjoyed the day, and even though rain was constant this did not dampen our spirits as we watched cows peering at us through hedges, saw various waterfowl swimming around, and peeped into mysterious-looking copses of mossy old trees.
The next day, I felt tired out. How can looking out of windows be so tiring? Answers below, please.
Other news: While waiting for a few weeks to tick by before starting on the editing/rewriting process for The Sorcerer, (my 5th Artisan-Sorcerer novel), I've been compiling a collection of short stories that relate in some way to this series. Many of these stories have been published before in e-books, and in some cases have been traditionally published in anthologies. I decided I'd like to bring them all together in paperback form. The book hasn't got a title yet, or at least not one I've settled on. As the project develops, I'll keep you in the loop.

Comments