Friday, 9 November 2012

#FF - Feature & Follow Blog Hop!

So today I've decided to join in with this Feature & Follow Blog Hop, which looks like a bit of fun. 

My friend Ali recently passed comment about how his blog attracts traffic from numerous far-flung corners of the world, from places where he perhaps wouldn't even expect people to be reading his site.  My own blog behaves in a similar way; though people leave comments only rarely, a surprising amount of traffic comes this way, and increasingly so.

Anyway, new readers are always welcome, of course.  If you're new here today, hello!

So, how does this Feature & Follow Bog Hop work?  First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you.  (And yes, I did pinch this paragraph from Amanda's  Paranormal Romance blog as she'd explained it clearly enough).

11 comments:

Corina Lombardi said...

Welcome to F&F Friday! :)

New Follower! My FF @ Pink Fluffy Hearts

Lexxie Lin said...

Hello, and welcome to Blog-hopping :) You forgot to answer this week's question, as I did at first when I joined for the first time.

I'd love to follow your blog, but I can't use the Google Friend Connect because I don't use blogger. If you have another way to follow you, like Linky or Networked Blogs, I'll follow you with pleasure.

Here's my
FF post for this week.

Have a fantastic Friday!

Liesel K Hill said...

Hi there! Great blog! New follower via GFC. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill if you want to stop by and say hello. Happy Friday! :D

Anya @ On Starships and Dragonwings said...

So what did you think about today's question? Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you back :D

Adele Cosgrove-Bray said...

If anyone wishes to connect, they're most welcome to do so. If Google Friend Connect doesn't work for you, then on the left-hand side of my blog page there are links to me on Facebook and Twitter.

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Welcome to FF!
My Hop

Judith said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by and following! I'm now following you as well. Happy Friday!

Judith @ Paper Riot

Billy Burgess said...

Great Answer!

Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer

Beth Cutwright said...

New follower through GFC as lucyatmax/no pic. I can be found and followed at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com .
Always welcome new reading and blogging buddies-- Happy Reading!
Beth

Alyssa Shehorn said...

Love your new blog!

New Follower GFC: http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...

Welcome to FF! New GFC Follower.

My Feature and Follow Friday

Christine
Rainy Day Reads